Who doesn't like some crunchy crisp cookies! What better if they are made up of whole wheat!
Here we share a simple recipe to bake some delicious and handy cookies - good to eat anytime!
1. White butter (unsalted) - 100 grams (can use salted butter too)
2. Sugar - 100 grams (can use powdered sugar for quick and easy cooking - vary quantity accordingly)
3. Whole wheat flour - 1.5 cup
4. Coconut powder - 1 cup
5. Baking Soda - 1/4 spoon
6. Baking Powder - 1/2 spoon
7. Milk, as required to make dough
8. Pinch of Salt, if unsalted butter is used
1. Take butter and sugar in a bowl and whisk it, till sugar completely dissolves and the mix becomes smooth. We prefer some sugar granules to remain just for some additional crunch and taste post baking. You may use powdered sugar or can mix until the sugar completely melts away.
2. In a separate bowl, take flour,coconut powder,baking soda and baking powder, salt and mix very well.
3. Gradually take same quantities of above mixture and mix it with the whisked sugar and butter paste, add milk and prepare a soft dough.
4. Put the dough in a covered container and place it in refrigerator for around 30 mins
5. Prepare small balls/ use cookie cutter to make different shapes of cookies and place them on a greased and pre-heated oven plate
6. Bake them on 180 degree for around 20 minutes and your cookies are ready to eat!
Watch it on youtube -
Hope you like them!
Do let us know your feedback.
#coconut_cookies #baking #cookies_recipe #recipes #food #cookies #bake #baking_cookies #learning #sutras #learningsutras #aata_cookies #whole_wheat_cookies #healthyfood #crunchy #crisp #with_tea #snack #quick_and_easy #cooking