Matar Paneer is one of the easiest paneer curry recipe.
It is buttery,creamy and delicious like all other paneer dishes.
You can serve it with Roti/Parathas or even with steamed/jeera Rice.
Make it in lunch or dinner, we are sure you gonna love this any-which way!
Here we give you a recipe to make this yummy curry!
1. Onion - 1 medium size
2. Tomatoes - 3 medium size
3. Paneer Cubes - 100 grams
4. Green Peas (Microwaved for 2 mins/boiled)
5. Garlic slice - 6/7
6. Green Chilli - 2 small
7. Cashew - 10-12
8. Spices - Haldi Powder, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, Salt, Garam masala, Jeera, Tej-patta,Cinnamon stick)
9. Kasuri meethi
10. Milk - 1/2 cup
11. Cream - 2-3 tbsp
12. Butter - 2 tbsp
13. Ghee/Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Prepare 2 pastes separately -
Grind Onion,Garlic and Green chilli paste
Add tomatoes and cashew in a jar and prepare a puree
2. Heat ghee/oil in a pan, add Jeera, Tej Patta and Cinnamon stick
3. Add Onion,garlic and chilli paste and mix well. Let it cook until the paste turns golden brown. Stir occasionally.
4. Add tomato and cashew paste and mix well.Then add all spices and mix very well.
5. Once you see fat releasing,add some grated paneer and mix well.
6. Now, add milk and some water (as per desired consistency),Stir and cook it until it starts boiling
7. Add Paneer cubes and boiled/microwaved peas to it.Mix and let it cook for 3-5 mins
8. Once it starts boiling add cream to it and mix again.
9. Add kasuri meethi and butter, let it cook until desired consistency is achieved.
Your Matar Paneer is ready to be served!!
Watch it on Youtube
Do try it and let us know your feedback!
Share your own recipe at Learning Sutras - Contact Us for more details!