Bhindi/Okra/Ladies finger is a go to vegetable...you can prepare it in various ways and any-which way you cook it, it will always taste delicious!
Today, we give you a quick recipe to cook it, specially for packing it in lunch boxes for school/office/travel.
The best part is, it won't stain anything with the oil.
CLICK TO BUY INGREDIENTS FROM AMAZON PANTRY
** Click on items marked blue in colour to purchase them from amazon
1. Bhindi - 500 grms
2. Oil - For deep fry
3. Red chilli powder - 1/2 ts
4. Coriander powder - 1 ts
6. Garam Masala - 1/2 ts
7. Chat Masala - 1/2 ts
8. Lemon Juice - few drops
9. Green Chilli -1 (optional)
1. Wash and dry bhindi, then cut them halves/quarter pieces as per their size.
2. In hot oil, deep fry the cut bhindi until light golden brown, stir them occasionally, fry green chilli along with it, in case you want to add.
3. Let the fried bhindi be kept on tissue paper, to allow excess oil to drain out.
4. Add, red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt,chat masala,lemon juice and mix well.
**Vary the quantity of masala as per your taste!
Your crispy,tangy bhindi fry is ready to be served with preferably puri or parathas! You can serve it with Roti along with some curd!
Do cook it and let you know if you like it!
If you have a variation to it, we will be happy to learn that!Drop your suggestions/feedback in the comments section!
To share your own recipes on Learning Sutras, just write to us on email@example.com
Happy Cooking! Happy Eating!
Live || Learn || Think || Experience || Blog || Share